Rescue Balm Powered by CBG+CBD
To help soothe and protect parched, compromised skin. It’s a clean and non-prescription way to overcome your skin troubles – without any of the fuss.
What it does:
- Spaces out skin flare-ups of severe dryness
- The skin feels comfortable throughout the day
- Aiding a reduction of visible redness and irritation
- Decadent hydration for dehydrated skin
- Rebalance and respect your skins microbiome
- Rebalance Lipid skin’s barrier
- Shield against external environmental stressors
- Support lipid sensitivity
- Gently nurture and care for weakened lipid barrier
Featured Plant-Based Bioactive Ingredients:
- Squalane: This skin-identical ingredient can help to replace lipids and repair the lipid barrier.
- Vitamin C – Papaya and Bitter gourd: Moisturize your skin and provide antioxidant benefits, which are known for protecting the health of our cells. It can also help improve fine lines or wrinkles as well!
- Amino Acids: Help your skin maintain optimal levels of hydration and protect it from damaging environmental stressors that lead to aging.
- Antioxidants – phytocannabinoids: This active ingredient in phytocannabinoids have been found to exhibit much more antioxidant activity (30–50%) than α-tocopherol or vitamin C.
- Ceramides- Perilla Seed Oil: The compound in Perilla Seed Oil acts as a natural precursor for ceramides, which play an important role in protecting your skin from water loss by maintaining the integrity of its barrier.
- Alpha linoleic – Kiwi Seed oil: helps slough off dead skin cells while revitalizing nearby healthy ones, leaving your complexion feeling soft and supple! This powerful antioxidant also forms a barrier around our pores to lock in moisture from sebum (oil) as well as humidifies the air within them.
- Vitamin A – Kiwi Seed oil: contains beta carotene, which the human body converts into vitamin A (retinol). We need this for healthy skin and may also help neutralize free radicals in our environment. This is likely due to its antioxidant effects!
- Essential Fatty Acids– restores lipids, prevents moisture loss, and acts as a protective barrier
- Licochalcone A – licorice root extract is a natural defense mechanism that protects your skin from outside elements.
POTENCY : 2000 MG (1625 MG CBG / 375 MG CBD)
NET WEIGHT : 2 fl. oz / 60 ml
*** Keep out of reach of children.
WILLOW KAY’S PHA/HEMP COSMETIC JAR IS WORLD’S FIRST BACKYARD COMPOSTABLE COSMETIC JAR.
Hemp and PHA offer a more sustainable option for packaging cosmetics and other personal care products. Not only does it reduce emissions through carbon sequestration, but it also helps to prevent plastic pollution. This product is better for the environment and supports local farmers. With sustainability becoming more important to consumers, at Willow Kay we are paving the way to package our clean and green skincare in a more environmentally responsible way. We believe that as a company, it is our responsibility to be innovative when it comes to sustainability, and with hemp and PHA we can provide an earth-friendly alternative to traditional plastics.
There’s no need to worry about the fate of your skin-health products when you use our sustainable, biodegradable jar! You can responsibly dispose and not have a care insight. We design these jars with materials that will be composted or recycled at facilities where their value is maximized – just like they were originally intended for so there’s nothing lost from this earth.
Sustainability has never looked and felt better.
Shawnee (verified owner) –
I suffer from eczema on my hands and feet, my feet being severe. I’m on my feet all day at work and I put the salve on my trouble spots and instantly felt relief, a cooling sensation and instant hydration. I’m sold!
Diamond Stephens (verified owner) –
Let me tell you….I love this balm. I’m currently 11mo into topical steroid withdrawal and a few months ago my hands were so dry and cracked I couldn’t do anything but cry each time I moved a finger. I wasn’t moisturizing because lotions and other things made my skin red and burning!! My only downside is since I’m disabled due to the condition I can’t afford it like I want. 2oz lasts me about 3 weeks. Since my skin has been improving I think I could make it last a little longer but I wish I had more!!! Highly recommended. I started off buying the samples and had NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS!! no burning or anything. I cried because it was the first thing I could use on my skin in almost a year!
Lily Tang (verified owner) –
I’m a huge fan of the WK rescue balm! I love how it feels on my skin. I use this balm for spot treatment on areas with dry patch, mosquito bite, or rash when needed. The biggest reason why I love this balm is it has helped my daughter’s eczema to heal much faster. The balm helps calm inflamed/itchy skin without leaving greasy or sticky residue. It literally melts into the skin and works its magic from there. Thanks WK for creating this wonderful product!
Sorry for the graphic photos, but FINALLY! A product I can use to target my eczema/ psoriasis flare ups that is also gentle enough I can incorporate it into my daily skin care routine, for the days my skins on the fence over how it’s feeling (which is most, unfortunately). I’ve dealt with eczema since childhood and recently developed psoriasis over the last year. It’s been a nightmare- cortisone creams only burned, flared up and irritated my skin to be even worse. And while I’ve strived to find something on the more natural side, my skin instantly rejected every product I’ve tried during a flare up. Until I found willow Kay’s rescue balm.. In my early 30s I never imagined I’d still be struggling to combat these issues with my skin, and that’s why I love this product. It’s gentle enough for my skin to handle in even the worst of flare ups, it’s beyond hydrating yet sets into the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft and natural. Its natural benefactors have a light, refreshing aroma, which is heaven sent for myself after years of using unscented everything. Needless to say, I found myself wanting to use it daily, even during periods of calm skin with no flare ups! After years of trying harsh prescription creams that left my skin both feeling and looking dull, dry and flat it’s a miracle to finally find one that gently hydrates, rejuvenates, and replenishes the skin! Thank you willow kay! My photos display my skin after using the rescue balm for two weeks 🙂
Jessica Matsui (verified owner) –
You only need a little bit of the Rescue Balm & it goes a long way. I use it on my dry eczema patches since I am no longer using my steroidal ointment that my skin was addicted to! I get instant relief from Rescue Balm, I have had dry cracked corners of my mouth that are so sore, I put a dab on each side of my mouth & it was moisturizing & soothing.
This heals my skin so fast! I use it for spot treatments on dry skin spots, acne flare ups, and helped with tattoo healing!! This works so fast and you only need to use a little bit. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and GLOWING!
I like using this for spot treatments & the face serum for everyday (sometimes even twice a day!) use on face and body! I rock a no make up face every day and I love it
Mai Nguyen –
We are so thankful for this magic balm. My son has eczema and very sensitive skin. We have tried many moisturizer on the market such as Burt’s Bees, Cetaphil, CeraVe, etc. and he would break out in rash from them. The reaction would cause him to scratch and itch for days. Every since we have been using WK Rescue Balm, we noticed incredible results. His skin is more moisturize and less dry. Thank you WK for coming to the rescue and helping my son with his itch. Don’t wait any longer, try it out!