Hemp-derived CBD is a federally unregulated product, which means that new brands are free to pop up every day, and these companies are not obligated to test their products for actual CBD content, consistency among batches, or even safety. This causes concern for the introduction of heavy metal, solvents, pesticides, and other harmful chemicals in the products.
If you’re seeking safe, natural, and effective products to improve your quality of life, use this checklist.
- Avoid buying from Amazon, social media pages, DM, and unknown individuals
- Avoid buying from gas stations
- Always check for Third-Party Lab tests on the website to check for potency and make sure the product is free of heavy metals and pesticides
- Check label accuracy (match to Third-Party lab test)
- Check for fair pricing per mg – product cost/potency
- Understand the efficacy of the product. Most experts agree that CBD is most effective when it can take advantage of the entourage effect (Broad Spectrum and Full Spectrum)
- If you’re unsure of anything, contact the company to ask questions
First time CBD users and dosing
Scientific studies reflect that low dosage intakes of cannabis-derived cannabinoids can stimulate the body to produce endogenous cannabinoids and create additional cannabinoid receptors. As a result, occasional cannabis users may not initially feel any effect; however, building more cannabinoid receptors enhances their receptiveness to the substance. Furthermore, smaller dosages display stronger effects as an elevated baseline of endocannabinoid activity is developed. From this research, it can be postulated that regular yet small amounts of cannabis might serve as a stimulant for the most rudimentary physiological healing network that exists within us.
At Willow Kay, we prioritize natural solutions that stimulate your bodies’ self-healing abilities and improve your quality of life. Medical cannabis is an option that should be explored in certain cases. We believe this summary is an excellent tool for spreading the knowledge and helping to educate patients and healthcare providers on the scientific evidence behind the medical use of cannabis and cannabinoids. We hope this will provide helpful resources to improve quality of life.
Are you looking for an individualized approach to navigating the Cannabinoids landscape? If so, WillowKay is ready to lend a helping hand! We’re here to equip you with the tools and knowledge necessary to take charge of your wellness. Along with our personalized service, we even provide a digital journal to help chart your progress. Reach out to us at [email protected] today and let us know how we can help. We can’t wait to hear from you!