Willow Kay: Empowering everyone to achieve wellness without compromise.
“My journey with Willow Kay was conceived from the difficulties of my own real life experiences, but this adventure has expanded into so much more – seeking natural body and skin health solutions for everyone.” – Katelynn, Founder of Willow Kay
In the spirit of our intrinsic passion to help people, Willow Kay would like to extend an offer of 60% off our entire collection to:
- Our nation’s active and retired military
- People living with chronic illness
- Persons with long-term disabilities
- Low income qualifying individuals
We want to thank you for being a part of the Willow Kay family, and hope this can ease the burden of affording natural wellness solutions. Please see below for program specifications, to see if you qualify, and how to get started today!
How Can We Help You?
- Our qualifying members will receive 60% off Willow Kay future orders up to $500, after the discount is applied.
- This discount applies to future purchases made by individuals, currently we are not able to include households. We appreciate your cooperation.
- This discount may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts.
- HHemp.co products are not discounted.
- The $500 cap will reset on the first of each month.
How To Apply
- Register for an account if you don’t already have one.
- Idenity which program you want to apply for:
Sevice Members, Chronic Illness or Disable Persons or Income Hardship
- Send an email to [email protected] with all the documents required to apply.
- We will review your application and get back to you.
- If you are approved, log in to your account and you will see the discounted prices while you shop.
First and foremost, thank you for your dedication to the freedom of our country; we are humbled by your sacrifice. Thank you for allowing us a chance to give back to you.
Please upload any of the eligible documents below with your application:
- VA card
- DD-214 (or other honorable discharge paperwork)
- Military service records
- State-issued driver’s license OR photo ID with a veteran classification
Chronic Illness or Disabled Persons
Thank you for trusting Willow Kay to be a part of your wellness journey. We honor your decision to seek natural, organic solutions to ease your symptoms.
We ask that one of the below qualifying documents be provided at the time of application:
- A signed letter from a doctor, hospital, or government agency stating long-term or permanent disability
- SSDI Benefit Verification letter or Benefit statement
- Direct Deposit Check
When everything feels like a struggle, your well-being shouldn’t be one of the compromises. Let us lighten your load a little and help you take care.
Low income is described as below the Federal Poverty Level. Please upload one of the below documents as proof of income.
- Tax return (returned and completed by the IRS, current or last year’s)
- EBT card (in combination with state-issued photo ID or license)
- Medicaid card (in combination with state-issued photo ID or license)
Willow Kay cares, and we are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our products or this program. Please, reach out to us [email protected], we love to connect with you!